OCEAN FREIGHT FORWARDING
High Quality Service That’s Flexible, Reliable, and Secure
RANDY has a wide selection of Ocean freight products. We ensure your cargo reaches the right destination, at the right time and at a cost effective way. Our alliances with ocean carriers handle every major container port in the world. Our volumes managed within our network provide expertise and competitive rate structures.
Our global integrated system provides visibility for tracking and monitoring including Issue resolution in case of supply chain challenges. We can provide customized options for you to select no matter what the commodity.
The ocean transport is just one sliver of the supply chain. However, we have the ability to provide the inland services by picking up your freight and delivering to origin port and delivery from destination port to the final destination. Managing the entire cargo process with competitive carrier contracts creates a fully integrated solution.
Any commodity can be handled. Conventional loads are available but oversized cargo and break-bulk cargo are also specialties for our teams.
Full Container Load (FCL)
Our longstanding relationships with a wide range of carriers means we are ideally placed to get space on ships and find schedules that will work, with competitive rates. Our FCL services are supported by web based tracking systems enabling you to gain visibility of your shipment status.
Less-than Container Load (LCL)
Our less than container load services give you the flexibility to meet your varying requirements, reliably and under control. Providing our own consolidation services, or Multi-Country consolidation Services for more complex shipments, supports you in managing freight costs and shipment times. Our LCL services are enhanced by online track and trace functions, helping you gain control over shipment visibility.
Non Containerized Cargo
- Non Containerized Cargo
- Cargo readiness checks at port
- Loading supervision
- Port captain service
COMMONLY IMPORTED PRODUCTS BY SEA
- Vehicles of all sizes, new and old
- Industrial equipment and machines
- Personal effects (personal belongings)
- Building materials (tiles, toiletries, etc.)
- Home and office furniture
- Electrical and electronic products (TV, Computers, phone, cameras, fridges, ovens, air conditioners, printers, photocopiers, generators, etc.)
- Books (text books, exercise books) magazines, paper
- Spare parts of vehicles and machines
- Earth movers of different type and sizes (caterpillars)
- Chemicals and paints
- Fertilizers and agricultural products
- Clothes, shoes and bags
- Automobiles (Roll on/ Roll off)
- 20 and 40 foot containers.